Welcome to our transit times page. Here you can read about PenTips' shipping destinations and times. Please keep the following in mind when scrolling through this gorgeously long list of countries we get to ship to:
- *Order under €89? Then the standard shipping costs €4
- We ship all items placed in the same order as one package
- *Currently we cannot offer free international shipping to the following countries: Brazil, India, Phillippines, Kuwait, South Africa, Colombia, French Réunion, Lebanon, and Brunei.
- It takes about 2-3 working days for your PenTips to make it from our office in Groningen to leave the international sorting center in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Shipping within the Netherlands can take 1 day if you select to ship with PostNL. This is always free.
- Your parcel might be subject to customs duties: Please check your local import tax policies and contact your local customs agents for updated duties
- We ship with DHL, which is then transferred to local postal services.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee shipping times (even if you upgrade to expedited shipping) as we cannot predict service disruptions.
- Refused packages—and those that are not received due to oversight on the part of the recipient (e.g. mis-typed address)—are refunded once received by our warehouse, minus the cost of shipping to and from the destination country.
- Experiencing delays? Check the DHL Global Event Observer.
- Are we missing a location or do you need extra information? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After 40 working days of the package being in transit, we consider it lost and will refund or reship your Pen Tips. You will be notified of this via email. (Special circumstances in Australia and New Zealand).
|Europe||2 - 10|
|North America||4 - 13|
|Latin America||10 - 28|
|Middle-East||10 - 25|
|Asia||6 - 19|
|Africa||10 - 30|
We hope this PenTips shipping information helped you!
The PenTips Team